If you are interested in this event, please download free agenda
KEYNOTE Regulatory Intervention to Improve Competitiveness in the Market
- Overview of SMEs and SME banking
- What‘s new with SME in Brussels?
- Encouraging growth and entrepreneurship
EU Support for the Financing of SMEs
EIB Group SME Financing in Support of SME Development, Growth and Innovatio
- Increasing value added for SMEs;
- Innovative approaches providing support for SMEs in economies facing stress
- New initiative to support innovative and growing SMEs
- Ensuring EIB financing is available to a wide range of SME financing entities
Focused Roundtable Discussions
All attendees will have a great opportunity to discuss a selection of interesting topics in small groups with their peers. Every table will nominate a head of the table, who will summarize the topic discussed and present the main findings.
- Individual sales force efficiency. Do we have too many relationship managers based on the volume of business we do?
- Growing the top line strategies. Normal in these difficult times but what are your strategies? Do they work?
- What KPIs are you tracking while managing your segment? Any non-financial performance measurements? Customer engagement, X-Sell ratios, transactional business...
- Where is the new competitor coming from? Non-Banking Financial institutions.Will it become mainstream? SME Bank?
- Compliance too much time for no results?!
- Are we due for a European credit bureau? Would this help lending institutions with their risk evaluations?
Commercial Card Product Offering to SME`s
Acquiring and Screening SME Clients
Developing SME Lending Processes: Balancing Act Between Meeting Client Expectations, Costs and Risk Control
SME Outlook in Europe
Interactive Panel Discussion
Excellence in Dealing with SB Clients
SME Credit Life-Cycle: From Products to Solutions
- Key credit issues that the banker has to focus on when lending to SMEs
- The 5Cs of credit and their application to SMEs
- Assessing the viability of the business operation and assets
- Loan monitoring: Pre and post disbursement
- Asset recovery management
Product Solutions for Micro and SME. Russian Experience
Start Ups Approach in Erste Group
- Start ups - their needs and problems
- Start ups approach in Erste Group – “Seeding for future benefits”
- Erste Bank Österreich – Service model designed especially for Start ups
Designing & Marketing the Right Products and Services
Challenges of SME Loan Collection in Stressed Periods
- The impact of Sovereign debt Contagion risk in Europe
- The SMEs gained experience in being default. What should we do?
- Case study: Execute and recover fast vs. “non-braking the egg”
Balancing Risk While Evaluating SMEs
SME & Cash Flow Management
- Sources of information: Borrowers, Suppliers,
- Customers, and others
- Ratio and cash flow cycle analysis
- Tailored solutions to help your business growth
Interactive Panel Discussion
The New Era of SME Lending and Marketing