9 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Discover opportunities to service the SME segment profitably
- Manage credit products for SMEs in the current environment
- Learn how to build a sustainable SME proposition
- Build an effective SME-focused sales force
- Design the right products and services
- Integrate alternative channels into SME banking
- Identify high-performing collection methods
- Maximize revenue when servicing the SME segment
- Get special insights from markets outside the EU
With their shares on markets and number of jobs offered, SMEs need to get more into the banks' spotlight. They strive for innovative financial services: more broad-spectrum, tailored and responsive. How to treat them well?
INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC POLLING & e-NETWORKING Easy on-line accessible networking system for on-line voting and more
10+ CASE STUDIES covering different regions
6+ NETWORKING HOURS will offer unrivaled opportunity to connect with your peers
FOCUS ROUNDABLE DISCUSSIONS
What the participants said about the last conference
WHO WILL ATTEND
The SME Banking Forum will host delegates, holding such the positions as Chief Officers, VPs, Directors and Heads of:
SME Banking, Small Business Banking, Business Clients, Commercial Banking, Mid-corps, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Product Development, Business Development, Credits, Loans, Marketing, CRM, Sales, Distribution Channels.
FIND THE DETAILED INFORMATION IN THE AGENDA.
T: +421 257 272 144
or send an email