‘I would like to give many thanks to speakers, delegates and partners for attending - they were a great audience, taking every opportunity to network, exchange ideas and boost the discussions. I was very pleased to meet them all at the 7th ANNUAL PPP IN CEE AND SEE CONFERENCE in Vienna.
I believe that the event was beneficial for all participants in terms of learning, networking and getting the deep insight into what is going on in PPP in CEE and SEE. I hope I will see many of them at the 8th Annual PPP in CEE and SEE Conference bringing and sharing their knowledge and experience again.‘
For more information on the last event read the POST-SHOW REPORT.
If you want to receive the early bird offer for the upcoming event request the CONFERENCE AGENDA right now and get the best price.
See all our upcoming FINANCIAL CONFERENCES.
Through keynote presentations, panels and case studies, the speakers at this well established Public-Private Partnership conference will share their insights about the policy, strategy and the economics of infrastructure and social infrastructure development within the region, both at a central and local government level.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PPP EVENT?
3 day multi-streamed conference
3 interactive workshops
4 highly interactive panel discussions
special focus on Turkey
well established PPP conference (7th annual) with a complex agenda
networking with the right people (PPP experts in leading positions)
be seen as a key player in the market in the region‘s most established event
gain regional perspectives on PPP (23 countries + special insight from Turkey)
20+ practical case studies covering 6 different areas
(airports, prisons and detention centers, sport/football facilities, municipal health projects, road and rail infrastructure projects)
- Learn what new barriers has the global credit crisis created for PPP models and programmes
- Find out how service providers and lenders respond to changes in the current political cycles
- Explore how the UK, the most advanced PPP market in the world, is working towards realizing more cost savings and better value for money through renegotiating deals
- Get insight on bankability models in times of change
- Discover what sectors and regions to focus on and which ones to avoid
- Access best practices and experience from practical case studies