Subscribe for the EARLY BIRD OFFER and get the best price for the next years event.
The course is designed as a highly practical and interactive training on the most pressing current issues in Operational Risk Management. All sections of the workshop will include examples, group discussions, exercises or videos. Basic knowledge in risk management and control is recommended. Active participation of the class is encouraged to benefit from the full value of the course.
Over the two-day workshop, participants will learn how to
- Highlight the value of risk management
- Design and deploy a framework
- Enhance risk culture
- Define a risk appetite statement
- Translate risk appetite into risk indicators
- Select predictive risk indicators
- Establish effective risk management governance
- Insure feedback and update
Build constructive relationships with regulators
Who Should Attend?
Head of Operational Risk & Operational Risk Directors • Operational Risk Managers • Quality Assurance Managers • Head of Operations and Operations Managers • Compliance Officers and Directors • Consultants and Contractors • Internal Auditors • Regulators
FIND THE DETAILED INFORMATION IN THE FREE AGENDA.