After distribution channels started shifting towards the digital, the interaction between financial institutions and customers started to change. Yet since marketing is a human-centric science, it seemed natural to us to focus e-Marketing on practical real-life experiences.
More than ten case studies from various regions, an out of the box insight by non-banking players, focused roundtable discussion on customer experience in the omni-channel era, together with our electronic polling and networking applications, create a bridge between business, customer and the digital world. Are you ready to enter?
- Easily ask questions online
- Improve interaction with speakers
- Vote for the best question
- Follow the conference buzz on Twitter
- Send follow-ups to all attendees
Financial e-Marketing Forum 2012
WHO WILL ATTEND
Financial e-Marketing Forum will host professionals, who hold the position of Chief Officers, VPs, Directors and Heads of:
• CEO/CMO/CIO • E-commerce/E-business/E-marketing • Online/Web/Internet Marketing • Branded & Social Media Marketing • Digital Channels and Digital Strategy • Mobile Business • Interactive Marketing • Experiential Marketing • Emerging Product Development • Customer Experience • Web/Business Analytics • Marketing Communications
T: + 421 257 272 160
or send an email