See the atmosphere of the conference in the 3rd Annual Asset & Fund Management photo gallery
MoBs – Vps – CxOs – Heads - Managing Directors
– Directors - Managers from:
Asset Management Companies, Commercial and Investment Banks, Central Banks, Funds, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Funds of Funds, Mutual Funds, Asset and Fund Management Divisions, Wealth Management, Investment Management Companies, Currency Management Companies
WHO SUPPORTED THE EVENT
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn how to well-position your active asset management to enhance customer‘s value and liquidity
- Understand how to optimise portfolio performance under operational risks and regulation
- Acquire top-down insights into alternatives
- Join discussions in fixed income, equities and real estate
- Benchmark with peers and listen to their case studies
- Asset & Fund Management is becoming an increasingly global, technology-enabled and heavily regulated sector. It is important, now more than ever, to “think different”. With challenges being clear, asset managers should consider catering to the aging baby-boomers, emphasizing product innovation and seeking expansion in new markets around the world. Despite the challenges facing the industry, growth prospects are high.
- After two successful years, Fleming Europe‘s Asset & Fund Management conference is ready to expand. Covering more topics than the previous years combined, bringing together senior executives from the industry, from keynote presentations, market and regulatory updates, through specifically focused streams and sessions, the 3rd Annual Asset & Fund Management Conference is a must attend for Asset & Fund Managers from CEE, SEE & CIS markets.
PARTICIPANTS IN 2012 AND THEIR REGIONAL BREAKDOWN
FIND THE DETAILED INFORMATION IN THE FREE AGENDA