What was the 9th Annual CEE Credit Risk Management about?
Credit Risk conference WELCOMES Experts from CEE
- Get fully awareness of extremely challenging bank environment
- Learn the possible solutions of liquidity problems and banks funding problems
- Get information how to change adverse conditions to our advantage
- Become a part of interactive environment of decision makers and don't miss the implementation of new trends
Shifting in both directions
The survey investigating risk levels across eighteen countries found huge differences between surveyed states: out of 185 countries, IMF-dependent Bosnia and Herzegovina ended in 153rd position. This is almost at the opposite end of the spectrum compared to 23rd (and CEE's best-ranking) Estonia.
The 9th Annual CEE Credit Risk Management Forum will give you chance to gain insight on trends in credit risk. Join us in Vienna and benefit from these encompassing themes.
Emerging Europe vs. Western Europe
- 2 Keynotes (West - East)
- 3 Insights from Western Countries (download the agenda for more info)
- Emerging Europe vs. Western Europe Hotspot
- Learn about the approaches from different European regions
- Discuss challenges in moving toward to the unknown
- Find out more about promoting credit portfolio to higher level
- Get to know newest recovery and collection trends
- Gain insight on regulatory challenges
- Share experience in stress testing
- Focus on customer expectations in this ever changing environment
- Network with credit risk experts– learn from each other
- Focusing on quality customers and accelerating the collections process
- Find debt recovery success
- Innovation that enhances C&R performance
- Loss mitigation techniques
- Do you know your lessons learned ?
- Questions & answers
Special InsightLimitations of Mathematics - Math vs. Reality
- Assumptions: Between Black-Scholes and „Complete risk-free Markets“
- Regression models
- Asset value models
- Power of Predictions: Be a believer! Between business, predictions and the ugly facts
- Correlations: Facts or Fictions? Why using risk models? Are they any alternatives?
- Stress Tests & Reverse Stress Tests - Complementary of risk models?
- Thinking beyond the math: Exhausting but necessary...
- Questions & answers
Hot Industry Topics
Who Will You Meet
T: +421 257 272 144
or send an email